McConnell: Trump shouldn’t worry about Trump Jr. subpoena
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on Friday tried to tamp down the political backlash over the Senate Intelligence Committee’s decision to subpoena Donald Trump Jr., urging the president “not to worry.”
About The Author
July 17, 2019
July 18, 2019
- The House Freedom Fund. Effective, Vetted, Conservative Candidates, Who Will Hold To Your Principles! June 27, 2019Fellow Conservative: Change in Washington means changing the people we send there, and that means electing courageous freedom fighters who will stand up to the liberals in Congress and support President Trump. House Freedom Fund has identified six priority candidates who need your support now. These candidates have proven records of fighting for less government and more […]
- Glenn Beck Launches “Real Estate Agents I Trust” May 15, 2019CauseACTION is pleased to support Glenn Beck's launch of "Real Estate Agents I Trust". Glenn's network of dedicated, trustworthy Real Estate Agents are here to help you with one of the most important investments in your life. Visit this post to get started and be assured of a great, professional moving experience.
Subscribe to Clarion News
Treat yourself to current Conservative News and Commentary conveniently delivered all in one site, right to your computer doorstep.
- Cory Booker: Sometimes I Feel Like Punching Trump
- A$AP Rocky’s Mom Says He Sounds ‘Okay,’ Discusses If Race Was An Issue In The Arrest
- Facebook Plows Record Amount Of Cash Into DC Lobbyists As Its Algorithm Changes Crush Media Outlets
- Vogue Editor: Why Discuss Melania Trump In An Interview When Michelle Obama Is So ‘Incredible?’
- Politico Reveals Reason For Pence's Abrupt Cancelation of NH Trip