Ever since that upset, warning signs for the GOP have been flashing in Pennsylvania. In special elections in 2017, Democrats flipped some long-held GOP local offices, and Democrat Conor Lamb, a centrist, won a House seat in the heart of Trump country. The 2018 midterm election was a statewide blowout as Democrats won both the U.S. Senate and gubernatorial races by double-digit margins.
About The Author
April 8, 2019
April 23, 2019
April 12, 2019
April 28, 2019
- The House Freedom Fund. Effective, Vetted, Conservative Candidates, Who Will Hold To Your Principles! June 27, 2019Fellow Conservative: Change in Washington means changing the people we send there, and that means electing courageous freedom fighters who will stand up to the liberals in Congress and support President Trump. House Freedom Fund has identified six priority candidates who need your support now. These candidates have proven records of fighting for less government and more […]
- Glenn Beck Launches “Real Estate Agents I Trust” May 15, 2019CauseACTION is pleased to support Glenn Beck's launch of "Real Estate Agents I Trust". Glenn's network of dedicated, trustworthy Real Estate Agents are here to help you with one of the most important investments in your life. Visit this post to get started and be assured of a great, professional moving experience.
Subscribe to Clarion News
Treat yourself to current Conservative News and Commentary conveniently delivered all in one site, right to your computer doorstep.
- CNN: Warren warns of 'economic crash' she might cause
- Dems wonder: What the hell is Steyer thinking?
- BROWNFIELD, TIEDEMANN: Voters Don’t Want Public Transportation, But That Isn’t Stopping Cities From Pushing It
- Trump Adviser Says Maduro Has 'Short Term' to Leave Post
- Flynn’s Former Partner Found Guilty of Unregistered Lobbying in Mueller’s Case