Top country music stars and emerging talents shared the stage Sunday at the Country Music Association Music Festival concert. The event saw 300 performances on 11 stages, showing that country music is a force to be reckoned with in the U.S.
It is not just the music genre that is growing — the increasing popularity of country music means bigger bank balances for its top performers.
So how much are the big names earning? Fox Business recently revealed the net worth for some of country music’s top stars. Here are six big names and what they are worth:
1. Thomas Rhett — The singer-songwriter, whose albums and singles frequently top the charts, is estimated to be worth $5 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Furthermore, the country music star was reportedly grossing $250,000 per night on the road last year.
2. Kelsea Ballerini — Over the last three years, Kelsea Ballerini’s music career has skyrocketed. The 25-year-old, who topped charts with her first three singles, is estimated to be worth $6 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
3. Keith Urban — The Australia-born country star’s extensive music career includes four Grammys and 11 No. 1 singles, which have contributed towards his net worth of $75 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Keith Urban also reportedly earned $6 million to judge just one season of “American Idol.”
4. Billy Ray Cyrus — After 13 albums, and a career that spans decades, it is little wonder that Billy Ray Cyrus’ net worth is $20 million today.
5. Tim McGraw — In addition to selling more than 40 million albums, his acting roles and endorsement deals have upped Tim McGraw’s net worth to $85 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
6. Carrie Underwood — For over a decade Carrie Underwood has been hitting the top of the charts, building her net worth up to $85 million in the process, according to Celebrity Net Worth. The country music star was also earning at least $500,000 per concert as of 2014.