Although it’s currently experiencing a full frontal attack, for decades the United States of America has been under covert, slow-motion assault by the revolutionary Left, a religious-political movement fundamentally at war with both Christianity and America.
From the sexual revolution and the “marriage-is-legalized-rape” radical feminists of the 1960s, to today’s open love affair with socialism, sexual anarchy, abortion, identity politics, radical environmentalism and “defunding the police,” the Left has relentlessly pursued its goal, as Barack Obama put it, of “fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”
And although President Donald J. Trump fought mightily against this tide for four years, tirelessly pursuing a pro-life, pro-religious freedom, pro-Constitution, pro-America agenda, as of the end of 2020 the revolutionaries are clearly ascendent.
Consider that in the past year the radical Left – with whose cause Big Media, Big Tech, Big Education, Big Hollywood and the entire Democratic Party totally identify – has succeeded in:
* indicting the freest, most welcoming and least racist nation on earth as irredeemably racist;
TRENDING: Rush Limbaugh: MAGA will not go away
* inciting violent Marxist revolutionaries to riot, vandalize, loot and burn America’s major cities;
* abandoning their former “safe, legal and rare” stance on abortion in favor of wanton celebration of late-term abortion up to the moment of birth and beyond;
* encouraging innocent children to irreversibly ruin their lives by chemically (and sometimes surgically) “transitioning” to the opposite sex – a scientific impossibility;
* using the COVID pandemic as a cover for imposing unprecedented totalitarian control over Americans; and
* gaslighting an entire nation by perpetrating the most wide-ranging, egregious and in-your-face election fraud in U.S. history while pretending disenfranchised American voters who simply want a fair and impartial investigation are the crazy ones, “trying to steal the election from Joe Biden.”
And that’s just for starters.
As America’s once-great middle class becomes crushed through endless COVID lockdowns, a wealthy and privileged globalist elite is not only growing ever richer and more powerful, but also strategically deploying COVID as a pretext for engineering what they call a “Great Reset” of the world – replacing capitalism with socialism. This is neither conspiracy theory nor partisan conjecture; the “Reset” movement’s leaders openly brag about it.
So now comes the big question: With such genuine wickedness openly manifesting in “the land of the free,” so much that it evokes the Apostle Paul’s admonitions about “powers and principalities” and “spiritual wickedness in high places,” what can good Americans do about the precarious state of their country? During this time of genuine tribulation and even persecution, how should moral, right-thinking Americans, who work hard, love their country, honor its history and obey its laws – and who don’t pretend there are dozens of new genders and that America is a despicable racist hellhole – now respond?
That’s the all-important question answered in the latest issue of WND’s acclaimed monthly Whistleblower magazine, “TRIBULATION AND REDEMPTION IN AMERICA: How today’s breathtakingly corrupt politics and culture invite personal and national recovery.”
Issue highlights include:
- “The secret to saving America: How to fight the good fight without losing your soul” by David Kupelian
- “America follows ancient Israel’s path: Confronting the biblical consequences of turning away from God” by Joseph Farah
- “‘Hate groups’ and ‘hate speech’ are a hoax” by John Zmirak, who says, “Virtually every institution in our country, including large swaths of our churches, is now on the other side, their 30 pieces of silver jingling in their pockets”
- “Franklin Graham reminds America of Trump’s legacy”
- “Election fraud deniers gaslight an entire nation: Why today’s media deception reminds writer of horrific childhood trauma” by April Kiessling
- “Where we are. And what we are facing” by David Horowitz
- “Will America split in half? The troubling implications of growing talk of ‘secession’” by Patrice Lewis
- “Our children could be the heroes future generations read about: Putting predictions of ‘dark days ahead’ into perspective” by Sean Harshey
- “Rejoice always? Really?” by Greg Laurie, maintaining personal peace even when the world is spinning out of control
- “Local churches as centers of resistance” by Dr. Michael Brown, who asks: “Can any power on earth turn back hundreds of thousands of committed, mobilized, Spirit-empowered communities of faith rising up throughout the nation?”
- “Messiahs false and true: A wild ride through outer and inner space in search of the Savior” by David Kupelian
SPECIAL DOUBLE OFFER: For a limited time, subscribe to Whistleblower, renew or give a one-year gift subscription and you’ll get $10 off the already discounted rate (pay only $39.95 instead of the usual $49.95), plus you’ll receive TWO very special free gifts:
First, you’ll get a copy of “Spiritual Prepper: Tapping into Overlooked Prophecies to Prepare You for Doomsday” by Jake McCandless.
As the world appears to be spiraling out of control, “Spiritual Prepper” helps you focus your spirituality, morality and faith in these troubled times.
Religious liberty is under attack. Immorality is the standard. Christians are being persecuted. The church is struggling because it’s been getting solutions from the wrong places. We shouldn’t be surprised about these current conditions, but we are.
“Spiritual Prepper” provides a fresh perspective on end-time prophecy by drawing out the spiritual effects of natural disasters, the Antichrist, the mark of the beast, topics like the spiritual implication of identifying with Christianity (2 Peter 3:3), and gravitating to messages you want to hear (2 Tim. 4:3-4).
“Spiritual Prepper” is a guide to families and churches who need encouragement in the face of loved ones who have turned away from God and their faith. As the fallen word races towards the day of judgment, the time to be prepared spiritually is now. There will come a time when a spiritual disaster hits and we have to remain faithful. The goal is that you’d persevere and remain faithful. That on the day you see the Lord, you’d hear, “Well done my good and faithful servant.”
About the author: Jake McCandless is a senior pastor and is founder, president and speaker for Prophecy Simplified. He has an Advanced Masters of Divinity from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and is currently director and instructor at the Faulkner Baptist Ministry Training Center.
SPECIAL BONUS! In addition, when you subscribe, renew or give a gift Whistleblower subscription today, you’ll also get one of the most popular – and powerful – issues of Whistleblower ever published: “DELIVER US FROM EVIL: Spiritual warfare in today’s America.”
Hundreds of millions of Christians worldwide celebrate the life of Jesus. Pastors passionately recount every aspect of his earthly existence – from his virgin birth, ministry, parables and miracles to his confrontations with authorities, crucifixion, resurrection and prophesied second coming.
Yet, one major part of Jesus’ ministry is often downplayed – and even when it is mentioned, there seems to be little or no relevance to today’s world.
Everywhere he went, Jesus cast out demons – evil spirits – and so did his disciples and followers. In fact, based on the large number of Bible verses documenting this, in Christianity’s early years it was not uncommon for mature, faithful Christians to exercise God’s power and authority over demonic influences.
What about today’s chaotic, troubled and increasingly godless world?
With millions of Americans conflicted and addicted, burdened by depression, anxiety, obsessions, phobias, violent or suicidal feelings, destructive compulsions and inner voices – and psychiatry offering little beyond powerful, poorly understood drugs – it may be time to consider the possible spiritual origins, and solutions, to some of our most vexing problems.
Among the highlights of “DELIVER US FROM EVIL” are an in-depth interview with a board-certified psychiatrist and professor of clinical psychiatry who regularly refers patients to bona fide exorcists, confiding that it’s “hard to deal” with the supernatural cases he frequently sees “without believing pretty strongly in a world of evil spirits.” Then there’s the comprehensive story on “Spiritual Warfare” author Karl Payne – headlined “Meet a modern-day pastor who casts out demons” – which lays out, step by step, his powerful, proven, biblical method for freeing people from dark forces that have plagued them for decades.
“The Bible repeatedly describes Jesus Christ as boldly but calmly casting out demons,” said Whistleblower Editor David Kupelian, “a practice his followers also carried out at his direction. But a great deal of today’s ‘exorcism’ scene takes on the appearance of a three-ring circus and freak show. Most of the exorcism videos posted online and in news stories today, some featuring intensely emotional ‘exorcists’ engaged in dramatic shouting matches with their ‘possessed’ patients, are widely missing the mark.”
Kupelian added: “Genuine deliverance from demonic oppression and influence is very real, but it is not a bizarre, circus-like event. It is something entirely different – dignified, honest, sincere, beautiful, cleansing and quietly life-changing. That’s what “DELIVER US FROM EVIL” is all about.”
This special free double offer will end without notice and is good in the U.S. only.
WHISTLEBLOWER IS NOW AVAILABLE ALSO IN STATE-OF-THE-ART DIGITAL FORM! SUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL WHISTLEBLOWER HERE!
PLEASE NOTE: When your Whistleblower subscription is due to expire, you will receive a renewal notice from us. To keep Whistleblower coming, do nothing and we’ll renew your subscription automatically for the special low price of only $39.95 by charging your credit or debit card. There’s never any risk, as you may cancel at any time for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
If you prefer, you may order a single copy of the December 2020 issue, “TRIBULATION AND REDEMPTION IN AMERICA.” Or GET THE DIGITAL VERSION HERE!
If you wish to order by phone, call our order line at 1-816-220-0359.