As I write, we’re about an hour away from Biden’s swearing in an inaugural address. I’ve got my whisky shots lined up and ready to roll. Here’s what to watch for (and down a shot to):
• Appeals to unity and reconciliation—followed by more of the standard Democratic divisive disaggregations of Americans into segments, i.e., “people of color, LBGTQ, etc”).
• Reaching out to have better relations with our allies (never mind spitting in the face of our largest trading partner—Canada—by canceling the Keystone XL pipeline).
• “Climate crisis.” (Hey—a shot of whisky is doing your part to include ethanol in your daily routine.)
• And the big one: quaff a double-shot if he uses the phrase “Great Reset,” which is already becoming the left’s euphemism for what they envision as New Deal II (or is it New Deal IV by this time?).
• Open a second bottle if he says, “C’mon man.”