American rapper and internet personality, Bhad Bhabie — whose real name is Danielle Bregoli — is best known as the “Cash Me Outside” girl who famously appeared on “Dr. Phil,” and then proceeded to threaten the audience whom she referred to as “hoes.”
Since her appearence on “Dr. Phil” in September 2016, Bregoli’s rise to cultural prominence has only continued. According to a TikTok video she posted, she recently made more than $1 million in just six hours after she launched her OnlyFans account.
“Bhabie — a.k.a. the ‘Cash Me Outside’ girl, whose real name is Danielle Bregoli — posted a video on TikTok of what appears to be her revenue: $1,092,762.63. The video is set to Fat Joe and Remy Ma’s ‘All the Way Up,’” reported the New York Post.
In an Instagram post to her 17.1 million followers, Bregoli wrote “not bad for 6 hours,” and “we broke the f*** out of that onlyfans record.” Included was a screenshot, apparently of her OnlyFans account finances, showing an income for “subscriptions” of $757,526.08, “tips” of $5,502.35, and “messages” of $267,675, amounting to a total of $1,030,703.43.
“An insider also says the rapper’s account is on path to generate more than $5 million in gross revenue in 24 hours,” according to the New York Post.
This “record” was previously held by Bella Thorne, who earned $1 million in 24 hours last year.
OnlyFans is a London-based content subscription service that allows “content creators” to earn money from subscribers, known as “fans.” Creators are able to receive funds on a monthly basis, as well as from other income streams such as “tips” or “pay-per-view” features. The app is popular with “sex workers,” but is also home to other forms of content creators, such as fitness instructors and musicians.
According to OnlyFans, 80% of fees are distributed to the content creator, with the company retaining the remaining 20%. After various costs, the company’s share is approximately 12%, which would mean that Bregoli brought in over $123,000 for the company in just six hours.
This is not the first time in recent days that Bergoli has made headlines. Just a few weeks ago, Bregoli leveled allegations of abuse against Turn-About Ranch, “a self-described therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens.”
“After her mother had her taken to the ranch on the suggestion of TV personality Phil McGraw, [Bhabie] said that ranch employees forced her to stay awake during her first three days there,” Newsweek reported.
“You have to sit there for three days,” Bregoli said. “They wouldn’t let me lay down for nothing. Like, I was falling asleep and they’re like, ‘Oh, get up, get up.’ So I’m just sitting here like, ‘This is gonna be really bad,’ when I see these people have no sympathy.”
According to Newsweek, Bhabie “also claimed to have been present at the ranch on December 6, 2016, when a teen beat 61-year-old staffer Jimmy Woolsey to death with a metal bar. She said kids at the ranch who heard about Woolsey’s death felt ‘traumatized.’”
The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.