PIERS Morgan wants to give America the “full facts” on Meghan Markle in an explosive tell-all chat on US TV tonight.
The former Good Morning Britain host is planning to “go nuclear” in his interview with Fox Nation’s Tucker Carlson this evening.
The Sun can now reveal Piers, who quit the ITV show after being asked to retract comments he made about Meghan, thought carefully about where to speak out.
An insider told us: “Piers knows full well that he is talking to a tough crowd in America.
“The majority of people across the States love Meghan and Harry. The Oprah interview sent shockwaves round America and, if anything, only made them even more popular and interesting to people there.
“But America hasn’t followed all the twists and turns since the interview – and Piers is keen to make sure people know what happened next.
“Some of what Meghan and Harry said has already unravelled – like the suggestion they were married in secret before their wedding. And the fact Meghan freely travelled the world despite claiming her passport was taken away.
“Plus some Amercians may not be fully aware of the Royal Family’s reaction to all of this and the fact they have already said on record their recollection of events differs.
“So Piers is keen for US viewers to get the full story and he of course will make his feelings crystal clear again about what Meghan and Harry claimed and speak his truth.
“He hopes people might look at the Oprah interview a little differently afterwards.”
Ahead of the interview, Tucker Carlson promoted the show in a clip as: “So Piers Morgan was banished from television for asking a simple question: how is it that the most privileged people in our society get away with posing as the most oppressed?
“For asking that, they crushed him and took his job away. On Monday we will speak to Piers Morgan for his interview on live television since he was cancelled.”
The Sun reported how Piers is set to “go nuclear” in his first major interview since leaving GMB.
Piers, 56, is expected to reveal in detail why he decided to walk away from his role on the ITV show following the fall out over his comments.
A source said: “Piers won’t be pulling any punches. He is still very disappointed about the way things finished at GMB.
“For a while there was anger, but now that’s switched to a determination – a determination to continue standing up for what he believes in.
“And provide a voice for all the people who don’t have the platform which he is lucky to occupy.”
The presenter came under fire for his comments about not believing Meghan’s claim she had been turned away from the Palace when she asked for help following suicidal thoughts.
JOY AFTER TRAGEDY
Little Women star Christy is engaged one year after daughter’s death
SIMPLY THE BREAST
Briana DeJesus almost slips out of top in new pic after joining OnlyFans
Mama June’s daughter Pumpkin claimed she was rejected for job because of her mom
Kathryn Dennis tells fans to ‘free’ her after losing custody of her kids
Stacey Solomon reveals epic pool transformation as she ‘perves’ on hunky cleaner
He has since called Meghan a “fake virtue-signalling hypocrite” – and blasted Oprah for failing to challenge the Duchess.
He has also accused Prince Harry’s wife of “ruthlessly exploiting her royal titles for financial gain”.
On the same day Piers quit, the outspoken TV host stormed off after becoming engaged in a row with co-star Alex Beresford.
Piers was told to apologise on air, but refused and chose to walk instead.
Piers has been on the ITV show since 2015 where he has fought off thousands of Ofcom complaints for his robust interviewing style.
The chat will air at 4pm on Fox Nation in the US and at 9pm on Fox News for UK viewers.