Daily across our nation and, to a large extent, around the world, millions of us are receiving injections without realizing it. Not medical injections, but rather, philosophical ones.
An intentional barrage of comments, adjectives, restatements, rule changes and other pinpricks are being peppered throughout society in a low frequency manner. This process has been proven to work throughout history. It’s known as indoctrination. What makes it effective is that each instance is so minimal that it seems harmless. Taken one at a time that may be true, but collectively these injections are ultimately fatal.
Here’s the process:
Take something that is so well established that you don’t have any hope of challenging it. Then instead of a head-on assault, you build an adjacent argument or concept that seems to agree with it. You build consensus and support for your position and then you show the problem with the well established concept. For example: Religion, specifically the Christian religion in America.
American is a Judeo-Christian country. Our Founding Fathers openly proclaimed faith in God and the Bible. They even said in our founding documents that this society, a Republic rooted in individual freedom and individual responsibility, was entirely unsuited for people who didn’t believe in a benevolent loving Creator. The reason is that Christianity, apart from other world religions, provides for a direct personal relationship with God. It has a simple set of rules, the Ten Commandments, and through Jesus’ sacrifice and resurrection, it provides for the forgiveness of sins. Other religions pretty much convict you of sins and their God is one of judgment, atonement and vengeance. An angry god with many rituals and rules.
Be A Better Person
In a society based on Christianity people seek to become better. Not just more skilled or knowledgeable, but better as a person. We go to church to learn to live a good life and to thank and praise God for our blessings and abilities. In America we have always celebrated Christmas, Easter, Passover, and our faith. Public places display the Ten Commandments, including schools and legislatures. Public buildings and our currency are engraved with “In God We Trust.” People who pray together become bonded as a family is bonded. We call each other “brother” and “sister.” In the Catholic Church they even call the priest “father.” Church is essential to our culture, and not just for religion.
Our culture is one American culture, not a mix of other distinct cultures. “E Pluribus Unum” our motto, means “Out of many, One.” In other words, when you become a citizen you give up your earlier allegiance. Your new allegiance is to America. “I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, One nation, under God, indivisible (remember that word), with liberty and justice for all.”
If you are going against something as substantial as Christianity in America you had better have a great plan.
Here’s the plan we are experiencing today. Remember, no direct challenges, just build a case for the variations that tempt people onto your path.
Here is the sinister plan
- Convince people that the compassionate thing to do rather than expressing your faith is to consider the feelings of others who have a different faith from yours. In other words, do this because it is what good people would do.
- Give them an easy way to speak about this variant position. Call it “honoring diversity” and “respecting all faiths.” Make it noble to do.
- Create new words to describe the “sin” you are seeking to avoid. Call it “disenfranchisement.”
- Challenge the foundation of what makes us America. Accuse the Founders of racism, slavery, deism, and infidelity. Don’t attack their ideas like the Constitution or Bill of Rights, instead just make them seem like flawed people.
- Question the relevance of ancient ideas. Say that those people couldn’t have known the world we live in today, therefore their ideas need to be reconsidered. That allows you to weaken the Constitution, the branches of government, the celebration of Christian holidays, the privileges granted to churches, the decisions made by earlier courts and laws that were passed in prior years.
- Infiltrate the schools at all levels. Get the children to accept new restrictions on what they can say or do, but don’t restrict them from anything you want to gain acceptance for, say homosexuality as a mainstream life choice, rather than simply the sexual orientation of 3% of people.
- Introduce new curricula that sell your concepts to students. Get them to be very concerned about things they can’t do anything about, like the climate.
- Assure that the movies, TV shows and entertainment of all types are on your side, they can make your way become the popular one.
- Make it more “sinful” to cause someone else to be uncomfortable than it is to lie, steal, loot or harm others. But at the same time make “bullying” out to be the biggest threat to youth in the country. This sets you up to censure and isolate any opponents who exhibit aggressive behavior.
- Create another adversary that cannot be defeated. “Micro-agression” is a concept that allows you to stain your opponents with “sins” that they aren’t even aware they have committed. Then double down and say that everything is to blame, “Systemic Racism”. Make it so large that it cannot be corrected except through the destruction and replacement of everything we know of as America.
- Isolate your main opponents and stain them with an unsolvable problem. “White privilege” is something that is born into you and built into society so much that all you can do is apologize, pay reparations for sins you did not commit, and agree to new rules that make you the oppressed for a change.
- Warp an obscure part of the trusted documents into a meaning that advances your cause. “Separation of church and state” has been re-interpreted to mean that nothing public can be allowed to mention religion, at least not Christianity. The original meaning was that the state would not be allowed to limit the expression and practice of religion, as it had been in Europe and England before America was founded.
- Once you get all these things in place then you can be bold and audacious about your acts. Find any excuse to protest loudly and if possible, violently as long as it weakens your opponent.
- Take away the ability for your opponents to fight back. Defund the police or enlist them. Make them seem to be dangerous and irredeemable. If they make a mistake or commit a sin, amplify it to seem like a national corruption scandal. Form violent protests in as many places as possible. Print and distribute signs, create catchy slogans, spread the word and enlist the helpless or weaker communities. Convince them you are their savior and will protect them from the evil police.
- Create martyrs. George Floyd was a nine time convicted felon and pretty much a low life. He was once on Judge Judy in court and admitted forcibly taking a woman’s car. He said it wasn’t his fault he was arrested and wrecked her car. The police shouldn’t have tried to stop him. His father sat near him in shame. Since Floyd died at the hands of a cop, he was a perfect martyr. Now they’ve named a plaza for him. US Congress held a kneeling ceremony for him. Legislation has been passed in his name, etc. Recently there have been other potential martyrs, but upon learning that they were white, the protestors cancelled their protests.
- Start introducing the most audacious and outrageous things into schools that you can imagine. Outlaw standard texts and favorite authors and common practices by accusing them of micro aggression, systemic racism, implied bias, etc. Get away from the familiar and loved things as much as possible. Note: Rules for Radicals, Saul Alinsky’s book for a leftist revolution, is dedicated to Lucifer (Satan). Yet it is widely offered in US public schools today.
- If you have a big opponent, create hatred for him or her with all the excerpted quotes or misstatements you can muster. The mainstream press did a masterful job of making Trump the most hated man in America despite 78 million who voted for him. Nobody voted FOR Joe Biden, they simply voted AGAINST Donald Trump.
- Once you get your adversary to be hated, go after anyone who agrees with him. Call them a Trump Supporter as if it is a stain of sin.
- Put your candidate in office and on day one ERASE every vestige of your predecessors. Executive Orders removed or cancelled most everything Trump did for our society and economy. On day two, put forward the most outrageous spending plans and rule changes you can dream of. Now’s your moment, society is at a tipping point and bold actions can shove it over the cliff.
Folks, we’ve been infected by Leftism for a long time but it has metastasized lately and we are in Stage Four infection. America is in serious danger of collapse from internal tensions, economic overload, weakened defenses, non stop invasion, cultivated uncertainty and disdain among our youth, disrespect for law enforcement, disrespect for religion, fears of judgement and accusations of racism, distrust of all other humans due to the Covid phobia (not the disease, but the fear of it), and the wearing down of our ability to fight back against adversaries both foreign and domestic (our own government).
It’s what you say that discloses your thoughts
Political correctness started as an innocuous way of being more courteous. It has metastasized into a form of thought control and a way of limiting people’s ability to organize and gain cooperation.
We are at war internally but not a war with rifles. It’s a war of ideas, rules, expectations, social media edits, cancel culture, educational corruption, and the lowering of personal, public and political standards toward decadence, disgrace and destruction. When it is OK to publicly celebrate sexual intercourse and perform as if in a porn club e.g. WAP (by Cardi B) at the Grammys, but it is not OK to use the “N” word even in reference, unless your skin is dark, then we have gone beyond the pale. Gomorrah is probably a new name we might see recommended to replace America, unless we stand up to all of this indoctrination in daily life and in public forums. Speak up! Be heard, be seen, stand up for what you believe.
I’m a white Christian, heterosexual, veteran, patriotic, 50 year married, proud father and husband, and a Conservative. I believe in God and in the United States Constitution. I believe children should be taught how to become self-reliant good people…in that order. If you can’t take care of yourself then you’ll always be dependent on someone else. When you have your own house in order you can be helpful and generous to others. Can I get an Amen?
We’d love to hear your thoughts about this article. Please take a minute to share them in the comment section by clicking here. Or carry the conversation over on your favorite social network by clicking one of the share buttons below.
Join the conversation!
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.