Once again, I get to step outside the box and guest host the Drew Mariani Show on Relevant Radio® from 3-6 ET today! The Catholic talk-radio network is heard nationwide on the air, as well as online and through their free mobile app that plays live and podcast shows.
Today’s Relevant Radio® show includes:
- Will Congress pass an infrastructure bill after all? Heritage Foundation analyst David Ditch gives us the latest on a new bipartisan deal.
- Was ProPublica’s big scoop on taxes wrong all along? Cato Institute’s Chris Edwards breaks down the numbers.
- June is dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and Father James Kubicki explains why.
- Of Animals and Men tells the story of Jan and Antonina Żabiński, the keepers of the Warsaw Zoo in Poland, who saved nearly 300 Jews during World War II. The film is the true story behind “The Zookeeper’s Wife.” Their grandson Dominik Zawadzki joins us to discuss the film, which will be in theaters nationwide for one night only — Tuesday June 22nd.
- What else is on tap for entertainment this weekend? Christian Toto returns to discuss two new films, and to talk about one star’s pushback against cancel culture
- And more to come … stay tuned!
We may add more before the show starts today, plus we will have the chaplet of Divine Mercy in the second hour. We will also take your calls at 1-888-914-9149. You can also listen on the Relevant Radio® app no matter where you are in the world, so download it now. I’ll look forward to talking with you!