Once Vibrant 13-Year-Old Daughter Suffers Debilitating Injuries During Pfizer Trial
You said it was safe! – Stephanie de Garay, Mother
After Initially Accepting 30 Second TV Ad Featuring 13 Yr.-Old, Maddie de Garay, Comcast Attorneys Pull it at Last Minute
WASHINGTON, DC, OCTOBER 25. 2021 – A new television ad that spotlights Pfizer vaccine-related injuries suffered by 13-year-old Maddie de Garay was pulled Friday late afternoon by Comcast attorneys after initially accepting the ad on Thursday.
The ad, a direct appeal to President Biden, was slated to begin airing on Comcast Saturday night during Saturday Night Live, then multiple times around NBC’s Meet the Press, continuing through the FDA’s VRBPAC Meeting on Pfizer Data on its COVID-19 Vaccine for Children 5-11.
“This should not be a political issue. This is a human rights issue. What if Maddie was your daughter,” said Stephanie de Garay, Maddie’s mom.
“I’ve waited seven months for Pfizer or the FDA to acknowledge what happened to my daughter and they haven’t. They tried to ignore her injuries. I had hoped that with this ad, she would finally have the chance to be in the room with them, to be seen by them, and for her voice to be heard. Instead, they silenced her.”
Stephanie, who has voted Democratic in the last two elections, said. “She wanted to help others, to help the world get back to normal,” said Stephanie. “She now has lost the ability to walk and relies on an NG tube for all of her nutrition.”
“She received her vaccine on January 20 and came into our room in the middle of the night, she said she didn’t feel right and couldn’t sleep. She has been waiting eight months to be acknowledged by Pfizer, the FDA, and CDC and has not even received acknowledgment from any of them, not an email, a phone call, or a text. Nothing.
The ad is just one in a series organized by the non-profit organization, the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation.
Timeline of Ad Rejection
According to the FDA and CDC, the government’s only way to record injuries and deaths attributed to vaccines is the website called the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System or, VAERS by self-reporting or by a healthcare professional reporting.
According to VAERS, there have been:
• 13,627 Post-COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths / 22,501 Total VAERS Reported Deaths,
• 55,821 Post-COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations/133,592 Total VAERS Reported Hospitalizations,
• 623,341 COVID Vaccine Adverse Event Reports
Maddie de Garay volunteered for the Pfizer trial for 12–15-year-olds and received her first dose on 12/30/20 and her second dose on 1/20/21. At free the approval for the Pfizer vaccine for 12–15-year-olds in May, she was unblinded and confirmed that she got the vaccine.
Maddie’s symptoms occurred almost immediately after the second dose in the Pfizer trial. For example, according to medical records and her mother’s documentation, within 12 hours Maddie experienced:
• Fever 101-102
• Electric shocks up and down spine to neck
• Fingers/hands turned white, were swollen and were ice cold when you touched them
• Tachycardia (she said her heart felt like it was being ripped out through her neck)
• Severe abdominal pain
• All over body muscle/nerve pain and spasms – you couldn’t touch her anywhere and she said it even hurt to lay down
• She walked hunched over and with her toes up
• Severe headache
• Blood in her urine
• CRP was 2.90
She continued to decline over the following 3 months and developed these symptoms:
• Unable to walk
• Lost feeling below her waist
• Convulsions/Passed out
• Nausea, vomiting, difficulty swallowing and eventually unable to swallow any liquids or solids (Ng tube placed which she still has)
• Gastroparesis, stool blockage that she was hospitalized for a clean out
• Urinary retention requiring a catheter that is still a problem today
• Brain fog, mixing up words, memory loss
• Muscle weakness throughout body to the point she could not even bathe herself
• Loss of neck control and muscle spasms
• Rash all over her arm
• White tongue
• Throat pain
• Bone pain in arm where she got injection
• Feet peeling
• Skin peeling on head
• Reflux, feeds even come up through her Ng tube
• Weight gain (only getting feeds so not overeating)
• Heavy periods with clumps of blood• Inability to sweat or control her body temperature