Brought to you by:
If you have less than infinity rounds of ammunition in your house, it’s time to buy more ammo!
Say what? You need a better reason than that? Ok fine—here are eight.
1) You’ll need enough ammo to defend yourself from the zombie hoard caused by the next Wuhan lab leak: We heard COVID-20’s a doozy.
2) To fill up those new 700-round drum magazines you just bought for your AR-15: Next year they’re coming out with a 1000 round drum! ‘Merica!
3) Just in case you get dirt on the Clintons: If you get dirt on Hillary, you need to be prepared to defend yourself against a full military strike.
4) It’s time for us to buy what we have been buying and that time is every day: Wise words from Kamala Harris!
5) So you’ll have something to shoot into the sky as you salute the American flag every night: Everyone does this, right?
6) Buying Ammo makes Beto O’Rourke cry: This, in turn, helps everyone fill up their Leftist Tears tumbler! Win-win!
7) So you can defend against continually encroaching tyranny: While you’re at the store, you’d better pick up a couple of F-15s and maybe some nukes.
8) It’s cheaper than gas right now: You might as well.
Well, what are you waiting for? Stock up, buddy!
NOT SATIRE: Do you hate buying ammo? I did until I found KIR Ammo. Now I can easily order online or by phone at (817) 818-8640 and even talk to the owner to get what I need (ask for Mr. Campbell)!
KIRAmmo.com either has, or will get, all the ammo I need to make sure I hit my target. From 9mm and .223, to fancy brands like Black Hills, Lapua, and Nosler, KIR Ammo has everything in stock and ready to ship. Competitive prices, same-day shipping, and excellent customer service set KIR Ammo apart from the other online retailers.