Brought to you by:
The US dollar is losing value as a result of burgeoning Biden-flation. Before we all end up homeless, let’s take some time to reflect on some things that are more valuable than the money in your bank account. Maybe you can barter for some of these killer items before it’s too late!
Here are ten fanciful items worth more than the US dollar:
1) Your beanie baby collection: It’s been sitting in a box for the last twenty years. Now’s the time to cash in!
2) Bitcoin: Oh wait—never mind.
3) An NFT of a picture of a dollar: Currently worth $343 Billion dollars.
4) Dating advice from your dad: UGHhhh Dad STOOOOP!
5) The word of a Spaniard: We’ve known too many Spaniards.
6) Schrute Bucks: Now worth 10,000 dollars, 12 unicorns, or 3 leprechauns. NICE!
7) String of Chuck E. Cheese tickets from the skeeball game: They can earn you a stuffed Pikachu.
8) Brian Stelter’s Sources: Not as reliable as we thought, but surprisingly still worth slightly more than a dollar.
9) Chris Wallace autographed CNN+ poster: We had such high hopes…
10) Ron Paul’s jean shorts: Priceless.
NOT SATIRE: I grew up in the Soviet Union and understand the horrors of Communism and how socialism destroys an economy. Now, I serve as President of the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE), and my life’s mission is to teach young people the ideas of liberty and free markets!
FEE educates high school students and even teachers about free-market lessons we’ve learned from Milton Friedman, Thomas Sowell, Frederic Bastiat, and Hayek.
Our flagship program, “FEE In the Classroom” is teaching thousands of high school students across the country but I need your help.
I am asking Bee readers to sponsor FEE In The Classroom by making a donation of $10, $50, $100, $250, $500, or even $1,000. My goal is to reach 16,000 more students in 2022 by raising $62,000 from Babylon Bee readers. Please click here to donate.
I am counting on your help. Thank you,
Foundation for Economic Education