Brought to you by:
Summer is heeeeeeere! Oh wait, you’re an adult and have kids. Now you have to figure out what to do with them before you are driven to the edge of madness. What a drag!
Don’t panic. We’ve got some great summer activity ideas for you and—Whoa, you have a libertarian kid? That’s even worse!
Try these libertarian themed summer activities:
1) Go to the beach: If you bring a shovel and a metal detector you can mine for bitcoin. Is that how it works? We’re still not sure.
2) Start a podcast: Oh, your libertarian child already has a podcast, doesn’t he? Never mind.
3) Grow a garden: Yes, for Christmas trees. Definitely nothing else.
4) Set up a lemonade stand: Make sure it doesn’t take fiat currency. Precious metals are acceptable.
5) Go to the Grand Canyon: Tell everyone their view is subsidized by taxes on working-class Americans.
6) Buy a 3D Printer: For lightsaber replicas, figurines, and ghost guns.
7) Tour Europe: Just be careful not to form any foreign alliances.
8) Light summer reading: Sowell, Hayek, and Tuttle Twins will get you started.
9) Repair the road you paved yourself: Try to avoid using public roads when you go buy the material.
10) Panning for gold: Then you can take all the gold you find and invest it in gold!
11) Storm the Federal Reserve: Just use the plan from Die Hard With a Vengeance. It worked almost perfectly!
12) Tell people to get off your land: A wholesome way to bond with your child.
NOT SATIRE: Let’s raise our kids to fight for free speech, and liberty, and to reject WOKE left-wing radicals. How? With the Tuttle Twins.
The Tuttle Twins children’s book series is teaching the rising generation about the ideas of liberty, free speech, free markets, individual responsibility, and American history. Instead of letting the culture indoctrinate the rising generation, let’s fight back and teach kids about liberty! It costs roughly $10 to distribute one copy of the Tuttle Twins to a family. Can you help?
Author, Tuttle Twins