We have a new book! We are proud to present our follow-up to last year’s hit The Babylon Bee Guide to Wokeness just in time for the midterms: The Babylon Bee Guide to Democracy.
We’re really proud of this one. Kyle and I, and our amazing team of artists and illustrators worked hard to make this book bigger, better, and funnier than last year’s book. We laughed till there were tears in our eyes throughout the process of making it, and we know you’ll love it too!
We are looking for a team of people who want to get a head start on reading the book and spreading the word about The Babylon Bee Guide to Democracy, releasing on September 6.
As a member of the launch team, you’ll receive…
- Early access to read the digital copy of The Babylon Bee Guide to Democracy
- An exclusive private Facebook Community (optional) to discuss the topics in the book
All that’s required is…
• Pre-order The Babylon Bee Guide to Democracy
• Read the digital copy of the book
• Write + post a review on Amazon, Goodreads and other online retailers
• Share about the book on social media, with your friends, or even start a book club if you’re feeling ambitious
If you want to be a part of the launch team, join today and start reading.
Michael Simmons’ doctor tells him he’s obese and needs to lose some weight – but the patient has the perfect comeback: he’s pregnant!