You knew it was coming, right? We have seen some exceptionally stupid arguments in favor or making 87% of the country including lower and middle-class Americans foot the student debt of the middle and upper 13% but this one? Woof.

And of course, it comes from Nina Turner.

Comparing student debt to reparations. REALLY?

If Nina can find one slave who is still living in America we will gladly write them a check, but until that happens, change the record. Nobody forced anyone to take out student loans, and no president should be able to make 87% of the country pay the debts of the other 13%.

This is all really obnoxious.

Welcome to 2022.

Sowell. Damn, he’s smart.


Seems fair.

Yeah, not a whole lot of slave owners in the responses, Nina.

That seems fair, right?

Heck, even we can get behind that.



WTF are ‘ey’ thinking?! TIME out-pronouns the pronoun crowd with bizarre pronouns that look a WHOLE LOT like typos and LOL

New phone, who DIS? Liz Cheney learns the hard (hilarious) way you NEVER bring a knife to a gunfight with Ted Cruz

Brit Hume DARES share WaPo op-ed questioning if Trump’s ‘pile of papers’ was just a prop and Lefties/#NeverTrump lose their damn MINDS


Editor’s Note:


Help us keep owning the libs! Join Twitchy VIP and use promo code AMERICAFIRST to receive a 25% discount off your membership!
You Might Like
Learn more about RevenueStripe...