Brought to you by: The Crenshaw Youth Summit
We’ve got some insane literature for you to read that will BLOW YOUR MIND! For example, did you know that sharing is caring? It’s true! Therefore, socialism!
Be free from the oppression of material wealth! Be a socialist today!
Here are just a few amazing arguments for socialism that DESTROY capitalism:
- Sharing is good: Why do you hate sharing?
- Socialism was proven to work in the historical documentary, Star Trek: Capitalism failed the Romulan Empire.
- You might meet your soulmate in a bread line: Love wins! Why do you hate love?
- All the bad examples of socialism aren’t socialism, while all the good examples of socialism don’t exist yet: But we have at least three solid examples of capitalism not working. Remember that time Frank bought that huge TV and then it was stolen? SMH
- Norway?: It’s a country.
- Jesus was literally a socialist probably: We skimmed the Bible so it checks out.
- Under Socialism, everyone will get three houses like Bernie Sanders: This is not a bribe. 😉
- After you work the land, you don’t have to worry about where to store the crops since you give it all to the state: Hey, that’s handy!
- Eating crickets leads to weight loss — you’re gonna’ look amazing!: No calorie restrictions!
- Justin Trudeau is so dreamy: Me-OW! Right, ladies?
NOT SATIRE: If you’re a teenager or young adult who is fired up for conservatism and protecting America’s future, you’re going to want to make sure you do not miss out on this.
This event brings together leaders in conservative media, politics, business, and culture from all over the country. The speakers impart lessons in life, policy, political philosophy, and America’s founding values to the young audience in a way that’s high-energy and very entertaining while remaining substantive for young conservatives.
Come see the real Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfort; conservative legend, Dennis Prager; and your very own Babylon Bee CEO, Seth Dillon.
We’ve obtained an exclusive scene from an upcoming episode of The Rings of Power: