Not all heroes wear capes, but lots of them wear red polos and goofy-looking yellow suspenders. Here we have collected nine legendary tales of when Chick-fil-A employees literally saved a customer’s life in the drive-thru:
- Performed emergency appendectomy using the plastic gardening tools that come with the kid’s meal – the scar reportedly reads “my pleasure”.
- Fought off attempted carjackers using only a straw – sources say this humble employee was the actual inspiration for the John Wick franchise.
- Dove through the window to jump on an actual grenade – fortunately he lived, as the suspenders are grenade-proof.
- Judo chopped Chick-Fil-A Sauce into the eyes of a starving, rabid bear – simply part of standard drive-thru training.
- Slayed a rampaging giant with a nugget fired from a slingshot – five nuggets per kid’s meal, just like the five stones David took to battle Goliath. No coincidence.
- Stopped your mom from getting any more milkshakes – Oooooooo!
- Fended off an army of orcs while cradling a tired mom’s colicky newborn – this feat earned Sarah from Topeka “Employee of the Month” honors.
- Provided free marriage counseling to a couple that was about to wind up on Dateline – that spicy chicken deluxe saved an unsuspecting husband from winding up in a wood-chipper.
- Defused a nuclear bomb – gave special agent Jack Bauer the easiest 24 hours of his natural life.
Thank you, Chick-Fil-A employees! You are like Marvel heroes, except with delicious chicken and far better dialogue.
Can this liberal California couple handle their new life in Texas?