Did the Biden-Harris regime show their gratitude to Hunter Biden’s laptop story “chief censor” Vijaya Gadde by appointing her to a coveted advisory committee for the Department of Homeland Security? They certainly weren’t displeased by the massive role she played in helping them steal the 2020 election.
According to The Intercept’s investigative journalist Lee Fang:
Taibbi confirms that Twitter exec Vijaya Gadde played a key role in suppressing the Oct. 2020 Hunter Biden laptop story. Gadde was later appointed by the Biden admin to an advisory role shaping the Department of Homeland Security’s “disinfo” policy. https://t.co/zVgMuTSnwv
— Lee Fang (@lhfang) December 3, 2022
Apparently, Elon Musk wasn’t aware of this as he replied, “Interesting,” to a Tweet revealing this important detail.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 3, 2022
Certainly sounds like quid pro quo to me.
Here are the details about this committee [emphasis added]:
Today, Jen Easterly, Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) announced the appointment of the first 23 members of the Agency’s new Cybersecurity Advisory Committee, a group that will advise and provide recommendations to the Director on policies, programs, planning, and training to enhance the nation’s cyber defense.
“We’re at a pivotal moment in our history—one that demands we think anew about ensuring the security and resilience of our digital infrastructure in the face of increasingly sophisticated cyber threats. That’s why I couldn’t be more pleased that some of our nation’s best thinkers have agreed to join our Cybersecurity Advisory Committee,” said CISA Director Jen Easterly. “I look forward to partnering with these distinguished leaders from across industry, academia, and government to tackle some of the most pressing issues of our time.”
The Committee will examine and make recommendations on a variety of topics collectively aimed at strengthening CISA and more broadly reshaping the cyber ecosystem to favor defense. These topics include growing the cyber workforce; reducing systemic risk to national critical functions; igniting the power of the Hacker community to help defend the nation; combating misinformation and disinformation impacting the security of critical infrastructure; and transforming public-private partnership into true operational collaboration.
The members appointed today are some of the nation’s leading experts on cybersecurity, technology, risk management, privacy, and resilience. They bring a diverse set of experiences and perspectives and will empanel a set of subcommittees focused on addressing key focus areas, including the topics highlighted above. In addition to the members noted below, Director Easterly has asked National Cyber Director Chris Inglis to join her in establishing the Advisory Committee and setting its core objectives and priorities.
The members of the Committee are:
- Mr. Steve Adler, Mayor, City of Austin, Texas
- Ms. Marene Allison, Chief Information Security Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Ms. Lori Beer, Chief Information Officer, JPMorgan Chase
- Mr. Robert Chesney, James A. Baker III Chair in the Rule of Law and World Affairs, University of Texas School of Law
- Mr. Thomas Fanning, Chairman, President and CEO, Southern Company
- Ms. Vijaya Gadde, Legal, Public Policy & Trust and Safety Lead, Twitter
- Dr. Patrick Gallagher, Chancellor, University of Pittsburg
- Mr. Ronald Green, Executive Vice President and Chief Security Officer, Mastercard
- Ms. Niloofar Razi Howe, Board Member, Tenable
- Mr. Kevin Mandia, Chief Executive Officer, Mandiant
- Mr. Jeff Moss, President, DEF CON Communications
- Ms. Nuala O’Connor, Senior Vice President & Chief Counsel, Digital Citizenship, Walmart
- Ms. Nicole Perlroth, Cybersecurity Journalist
- Mr. Matthew Prince, Chief Executive Officer, Cloudflare
- Mr. Ted Schlein, General Partner, Kleiner Perkins; and Caufield & Byers
- Mr. Stephen Schmidt, Chief Information Security Officer, Amazon Web Services
- Ms. Suzanne Spaulding, Senior Advisor for Homeland Security, CSIS
- Mr. Alex Stamos, Partner, Krebs Stamos Group
- Dr. Kate Starbird, Associate Professor, Human Centered Design & Engineering, University of Washington
- Mr. George Stathakopoulos, Vice President of Corporate Information Security, Apple
- Brigadier General Alicia Tate-Nadeau (ARNG-Ret.), Director, Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- Ms. Nicole Wong, Principal, NWong Strategies
- Mr. Chris Young, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Strategy, and Ventures, Microsoft
The CISA Cybersecurity Advisory Committee will hold its first meeting on December 10, 2021 where Members will be sworn in, discuss their scope of work, and develop a plan for tackling key areas of focus. Due to COVID restrictions, members of the media and public may attend virtually. Members of the media and public that wish to attend virtually need to RSVP to [email protected] by December 8, 2021.
The scary part isn’t that she may have been appointed to a draconian censorship wing of the federal government. The scary part is that since being appointed, we haven’t heard a single thing about this “advisory committee.”
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!
Covid variant BA.5 is spreading. It appears milder but much more contagious and evades natural immunity. Best to boost your immune system with new Z-Dtox and Z-Stack nutraceuticals from our dear friend, the late Dr. Vladimir Zelenko.