The sham January 6 Committee late Thursday night released its final report and accused Trump of a “multi-part conspiracy to overturn” the 2020 election.
The biased panel recommended banning Trump from office.
The 11 recommendations via Axios:
- Pass the Electoral Reform Act.
- Pursue criminal and civil accountability for those accused of misconduct in the Jan. 6 report, including lawyers.
- Push federal agencies to fight violent activity and review their intelligence sharing.
- Ask Congress to create a formal mechanism to bar individuals from future office, using the 14th Amendment.
- Ask for congressional joint sessions to be treated as National Special Security Events on par with inauguration and State of the Union.
- Push for more severe punishments for attempting to impede transfer of power.
- Pass legislation to let the House more formally enforce subpoenas in federal court.
- Push for stronger punishments for threats against election workers.
- Push for more oversight of Capitol Police, including joint hearings.
- Congressional committees “should continue to evaluate policies of media companies that have had the effect of radicalizing their customers, including by provoking people to attack their own country.”
- Congressional committees should probe risks to future elections from presidents attempting to invoke the Insurrection Act.
The January 6 Committee is now sharing evidence with Special Counsel Jack Smith in an effort to take down Trump.
The J-6 panel’s so-called grand finale was a total bust so now they are sharing witness interview transcripts and other records with Jack Smith’s team of 20+ angry DOJ lawyers.
The sham J-6 panel approved a criminal referral for Trump to the DOJ which wasn’t even worth the paper it wasn’t printed on.
It was all for headlines.