Brought to you by Revelation Media:
Religious persecution is ever-present in the lives of believers, and it’s famously underreported because it has nothing to do with race or gender. Are you one of the few God has chosen to suffer valiantly for your faith?
Here are 8 signs you are being persecuted:
- Someone wished you a “Happy Holidays”: It’s like they don’t even care about the real Reason for the Season. Tragic.
- Nobody ever notices that your Sprite t-shirt actually says “Spirit”: It’s clever! Can’t they see that?!
- The church parking lot was full so you had to park on the street half a block away: How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? Forever? How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- The local TV station keeps ignoring your demands to cut drag scenes out of reruns of Some Like It Hot: Now it’s all you can see when you close your eyes.
- God said “no” to one of your prayers: You deserve better!
- The Democrats stole the election from you: Even after you did more for Christianity than anyone else, ever! Sad.
- Your boss won’t let you have 45 min prayer breaks every hour: Rude.
- You’re currently in the Colosseum being torn apart by lions: Could be a subtle indicator of persecution.
NOT SATIRE: Journey with us to the island of Patmos where the Apostle John was exiled in the first century. Walk the streets, see the frescoes adorning walls of ancient buildings, and experience the incredible Biblical history of this island as it sets the stage for Jesus’s letters to the seven churches of Revelation. Within these letters, we find God’s messages for His Bride. These messages are just as important for the church of today — are our hearts prepared for Christ’s return?
In this introductory episode to The 7 Churches of Revelation episodic series, explore why John was on Patmos and how the incredible vision of Christ would be the catalyst for the book of Revelation.
Watch as a fired Twitter employee applies for her first *actual* job: